Monday 14 October 2013

Death has a relative

NOTE: This story is an interrogation. But the writing style is different. Here's how. The questions are not mentioned. Only the answers to those questions have been written. Also, this is a tribute to my favourite TV series, Breaking Bad. I will miss it terribly. 


1. What do you want me to say? What could I have done?


2. What do you mean by why? I have cancer and you’re pregnant. I didn’t do this for me. I did it for you, for us.


3. I’m not putting it on you. I was scared. I was desperate. I needed the fucking money. That asshole of a father wasn’t helping. Besides, that was all drug money anyway.


4. I’m sorry. But what I did was right. And I’m not going to confess this. Not now.


5. I actually enjoyed it. He had been pissing me off all my life. That motherfucking bastard.


6. Hold it. If you call the police, I’ll blame it all on you. See this. I dipped your shirt in his blood.


7. Hahaha.


8. A psycho? No you got it wrong. I’m your fucking savior. And I did him a favour. His money is about to be laundered. He needed that.


9. Yes he was. Past tense. I don’t have a father anymore.


10. You keep your fucking mouth shut. I did this for you and our child. Is this how you’re going to pay me back?


11. Stop questioning me. You have the money. Go live your life.


12. Me? Now, I’ll die in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment